Ad - Free Bitcoin & Email List

Free Bitcoin Banner - Ad - Click Here

FREE Survival EBook: Enter Your Best Email Today

Featured Post

Prayer ARMY ⚔️

Eternal Affairs Media ™ | the truth powered by The Truth | What Will You Believe?

Monday, December 27

Prophetic Word 2022: RESTITUTION

God gave me a Word to share with His people. These are troubling times for many, and I know it's not easy, but the Lord Jesus said "In this world you will have trouble but I have overcome the world" (John 16:33). I've been in deep prayer, meditation and worship the past couple days! I began working on email to finally get some things done in business, but The Holy Spirit stopped me by showing up with His Amazing Glory. He spoke the word "RESTITUTION" to me. This is what is coming folks! Things may look dim, but it's always darkest before the dawn. Remember that. God is giving us RESTITUTION in 2022. This is what it means ...

 


  1. The act of restoring to the rightful owner something that has been taken away, lost, or surrendered.
  2. The act of making good or compensating for loss, damage, or injury; indemnification.
  3. A return to or restoration of a previous state or position.