Ad - Free Bitcoin & Email List

Free Bitcoin Banner - Ad - Click Here

FREE Survival EBook: Enter Your Best Email Today

Featured Post

Prayer ARMY ⚔️

Eternal Affairs Media ™ | the truth powered by The Truth | What Will You Believe?

Sunday, April 2

"Anymore" - Poem by Curtis Ray Bizelli

April is #NationalPoetryMonth. I've had over 200 poems published and garnered many awards since I was a child! I have NOT written any in OVER A DECADE, but I'm sharing my old ones now!!! 
All poems written 2007 & prior ... 
 

 

Anymore

Very early I woke up that morning

to make breakfast for you and I

I went in your bedroom to wake you up

and then I began to cry

 

There you were

lying on your bed

No,No It couldn’t be

not dead

 

Early and rainy the following day

I saw you there lying down to rest

I looked at you, said Goodbye

and then laid a flower on your chest

 

Late that night I saw you there

standing at my door

confused and scared

I told you that you didn’t have to worry about me anymore