Ad - Free Bitcoin & Email List

Free Bitcoin Banner - Ad - Click Here

FREE Survival EBook: Enter Your Best Email Today

Featured Post

Prayer ARMY ⚔️

Eternal Affairs Media ™ | the truth powered by The Truth | What Will You Believe?

Thursday, April 6

"Jesus Is The Answer" - Poem by Curtis Ray Bizelli

 

April is #NationalPoetryMonth. I've had over 200 poems published and garnered many awards since I was a child! I have NOT written any in OVER A DECADE, but I'm sharing my old ones now!!! 
All poems written 2007 & prior ... 

 


 "Jesus Is The Answer"

Life is filled

with so much sin

but with Jesus on the cross

he saved all men

 

Hearts get broken

and tears may fall

but Jesus is waiting

for His name to be called

 

Jesus is the answer

to all things

Jesus is the way

such blessings He brings