Need A Publicist? ... Hire Me Today!

Curtis Ray Bizelli - Dreams Publicity - Need A Publicist? ... Hire Me Today!

Featured Post

Prayer ARMY ⚔️

Thursday, July 18

Public Complaint To Butler County EMS and Hospital ... You Treated Me Awfully & I Will Not Forget

 


 

I'm placing this on record, til God leads me to take further action. I wish for this to be documented, how awful Butler County EMS and Poplar Bluff Regional Hosp. treated me. 

This has been submitted to "National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians" as well as the local EMS agency that I am complaining about. 

 




### FORMAL COMPLAINT ###


Please read with care. I'm sorry I'm very angry over this situation that occured with me, however, as you'll READ, BEYOND righteously ...  My next step is Legal action, Thank you so much to who reads this AND TAKES THIS SERIOUSLY!!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!


I am extremely disatisfied with the medical system as a whole, however this complaint is going to focus primarily on the encounter I had June 7, 2023, with at least 2 EMS personnel with Butler County EMS in Poplar Bluff, MO, as well as the very rude & unprofessional hospital staff at Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Hosp. It was awful. This hosp. needs an overhaul and the entire EMS system needs to be dismantled and replaced; at the very least these 2 individuals who are public servants, NEED TO BE FIRED IMMEDIATELY!

I have NOT forgotten about how awful you treated me!

I called 911 with very serious legitimate physical issues I've been dealing with for years (that progressively got worse this week to the point I was scared for my life), and immediately when I get in the ambulance, cause this would cause anybody especially me to experience extreme anxiety (I was experiencing tremors/seizure symptoms when I would drift off to sleep, exploding head syndrome symptoms, circulation issues, probably a very bad serious bacterial infection in my body at this time, plus much more, I'm not stupid! I know more than most of these idiots who call themselves "doctors" these days due to my own personal research, and KNOWING MY OWN BODY, a histroy of very serious PHYSICAL health issues they HAVE RAILROADED ME FOR OVER A DECADE including Stroke symptoms, ignored previously over 10 years ago.)

... I was scared for my life due to PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS I CALLED 911 FOR! ... (it felt like my heart was literally stopping beating everytime I would drift off to sleep, I would jolt up, circulation throbs in left leg, seizure/tremor related, biting tongue when this would happen with loud noises AND PRESSURE in my head and sinuses!) ....  yes and very serious physical symptoms), AND THESE SERVANTS FAILED ME BEYOND MISERABLY!!!


Due to the PROFILING around here, maybe cause of who they are used to dealing with in this area, and my past over 8 years ago, very sober & stable now, with a close relationship with God. and I will tell you now, even as I write this with so much righteous anger of the way they treated me, vengeange is truly My God's!!! and He won't take pity!

The Psych. system around here is absolutely amazing. I've been stable on my medicines, seeing the same Psych. Dr. for nearly 20 years!!! he knows me & I know him!! sober for almost 9 years now NOT THANKS TO THIS IDIOT SYSTEM BUT THE GRACE OF MY ALMIGHTY GOD!!!

yes, I do have anxiety.
THAT
WAS
NOT
THE
REASON
I
CALLED
FOR
YOUR
HELP
SERVANTS


... when I get in the ambulance, I know exactly what is going to happen (due to my previous life - saved from that OVER 8 YEARS AGO!) that when he calls in over the radio "ANXIETY" when I called as the complaintant to 911 my serious symptoms (mentioned above). Is that why I called, David??? I simply say that's "not right" to him as I feel I have the right to advocate for my own healthcare!!! I was not yelling or disorderly in any way, and he gets an attitude, starts yelling, threatens to put me out on the street, by this point, cause of his rude behavior, wrong actions, unprofessionalism, him Yes, yelling first! YOU DON'T TREAT PEOPLE LIKE THAT, AND YOU DEFINITELY DON'T TREAT THIS ANOINTED MAN OF GOD LIKE THAT ... WHO HAS HIS LEGAL TEAM LINED UP FOR YOUR JOB ... he was totally out of line! (I believe his name may have been "David", and there was a woman EMS driver, who later ALSO treated me rude & unprofessional, later at the hospital).  

... it turned into a nightmare in the ER. I get profiled, they place me in a padded room for hours with security guards, not answering any of my requests for help, give me a psych eval. YEA! its awful around here in Poplar Bluff, MO. a lot of people deal with addiction and mental illness, so they profile you!! they treated me like CRAP, very unprofessional at the very least!!! I've had serious physical symptoms (MANY MENTIONED ABOVE), that they just keep railroading for over a decade just constantly keep profiling me for mental illness!!! ITS SICK!!!

I have psych issues. We know that! That's NOT why I contacted HELP that day!
That's NOT why I contacted HELP that day!
That's NOT why I contacted HELP that day!
That's NOT why I contacted HELP that day!

I CALLED YOU PUBLIC SERVANT.
I WAS PLEADING FOR MY LIFE.

LEGAL ACTION INCOMING IF NOTHING IS DONE.  

I was pleading for my life that day to people who are supposed to care & help you and not treat you like your garbage!!!

I'll repeat ... very serious physical symptoms, that thanks to MY GOD and MY RESEARCH, I HAVE HAD TO IMPROVE MYSELF WITHOUT THE HELP OF THIS FAILING MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT!

*
I called 911 with very serious legitimate physical issues I've been dealing with for years (that progressively got worse this week to the point I was scared for my life), and immediately when I get in the ambulance, cause this would cause anybody especially me to experience extreme anxiety (I was experiencing tremors/seizure symptoms when I would drift off to sleep, exploding head syndrome symptoms, circulation issues, probably a very bad serious bacterial infection in my body at this time, plus much more, I'm not stupid! I know more than most of these idiots who call themselves "doctors" these days due to my own personal research, and KNOWING MY OWN BODY, a histroy of very serious PHYSICAL health issues they HAVE RAILROADED ME FOR OVER A DECADE including Stroke symptoms, ignored previously over 10 years ago.)

... I was scared for my life due to PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS I CALLED 911 FOR! ... (it felt like my heart was literally stopping beating everytime I would drift off to sleep, I would jolt up, circulation throbs in left leg, seizure/tremor related, biting tongue when this would happen with loud noises AND PRESSURE in my head and sinuses!) ....  yes and very serious physical symptoms), AND THESE SERVANTS FAILED ME BEYOND MISERABLY!!!
*


They hurt me miserably, and I'm sure a LAWSUIT is on the horizon, if God leads me there!
I have legal representation and am more than ready to HAVE ALL THEIR JOBS!!!

THEY FAILED ME MISERABLY!

I was severely hurt. They were rude, unprofessional, unethical, and everything under the sun!!!
At the  very least, they didn't do their job and provide the healthcare I was pleading for. They profiled me instead, jumping on the wrong "anxiety" diagnosis, setting a chain of events that was A NIGHTMARE I WILL NOT FORGET!

I want action taken immediately against all those that hurt me that day! I contacted YOU cause I was scared for my life! you profiled me, misdiagnosed the reason for my plea for help, was rude, threatened, locked me in padded room, etc. etc. UNCALLED FOR AND THIS WILL NOT STAND!!!

be ready for contact: 


1. Buterly County EMS
and
2. Poplar Bluff Regional Hospital


Not everyone is addicted or having a mental crisis!!!
I CALLED YOU FOR PHYSICAL HELP THAT DAY

... AND IT TOOK ME ... NOT YOU ... BUT ME WORKING ON MY OWN HEALTH FOR MONTHS ... TO IMPROVE ALL OF THIS. I LITERALLY BELIEVE THAT MY HEALTH WAS SO BAD AT THIS TIME, I WAS NEAR DEATH AND YOU DIDN'T TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!

ITS
ALL
DOCUMENTED
AND
YOU
WERE
WRONG
ON
ALL
ACCOUNTS

WHOEVER READS THIS AND IS IN CHARGE - TAKE ACTION IMMEDIATELY - THANK YOU !! 

(Added Note: I earnestly pray that all those who treated me that day, will seek the Lord, and examine your heart, and turn from your wicked ways. This is your opportunity to take this complaint seriously, and address with concern. I am a forgiving man, however you must now do the right thing!)

Curtis Ray Bizelli 

Eternal Affairs Media ™ | the truth powered by The Truth | What Will You Believe?