Ad - Free Bitcoin & Email List

Free Bitcoin Banner - Ad - Click Here

FREE Survival EBook: Enter Your Best Email Today

Featured Post

Prayer ARMY ⚔️

Eternal Affairs Media ™ | the truth powered by The Truth | What Will You Believe?

Friday, April 16

I Just Joined Ex-Mob Capo, Michael Franzese's Crew

 Michael Franzese has an incredible story, and I've recently become closer to his inner circle. In case you don't know, this Ex Mob Capo was the 1st to leave the Mob; just walk away without being wacked. While with The Cosa Nostra he was the highest paid earner. Now, he's a devout, Holy Spirit filled Believer in Jesus Christ. He goes around talking in churches, sharing his testimony about life in The Mafia, and his new found faith. 

I am honored to be among some goodfellas in his online "crew", and if you'd like a personal invite, just send me a note with your email, and I'll see if I can't get you "in". You have to approved. 

What is Michael Franzese's "Crew"?

It's similar to a social network site where Michael shares videos with us, we grow together, teach one another, mentor one another, and hold one another accountable in LIFE & BUSINESS! 

Yes, It's a genuine honor to be a member of this crew, and you can be too, if you measure up. Just send me a note with your email. 

God speed!